The digital tour guide of the Rhön
Let yourself be inspired by our suggestions and find your favourite tour!
Die Extratour Der Hilderser steht zur Wahl als Deutschlands Schönster Wanderweg
For everyone - the Extratouren
Current road closures and their diversions
Active in the wintry Rhön
Impressions from the Rhön
Contact to the destination
Rhön GmbH - Gesellschaft für Tourismus & Markenmanagement
Telephone: 0800 9719771
Funded by the European Union and the Free State of Thuringia with ERDF funds
As part of the funding project "Zusammen aktiv unterwegs - am Besten in der Thüringer Rhön", the Rhön GmbH pursued the goal of enhancing the hiking trails of the Rhön, especially those of Thuringia, with good texts and images and publishing them digitally.
The goals within the project were and are:
- the presentation of the Thuringian Rhön as an active tourism region,
- the increase in "desirability" and a sharpening of the profile of the Rhön destination,
- an increase in the number of visitors and the associated added value,
- the move away from "arbitrary marketing", and
- creating sustainability for newly created tourist infrastructures.
The project was implemented through the production of text and image material for 30 hiking trails in the Thuringian Rhön. This material is used in the Rhön touring portal. The creation of this tour portal is another measure carried out within this funding project.
We thank all partners who participated during the project and look forward to all those who we will win for a partnership .